Changing the country might be useful for some people when they move to a different country. Or if they are traveling abroad for an extended period of stay. This is needed when you need to make payments for apps or games and the in-app purchases. Read further to know How to change the country in Play Store.
If you need to change the country in Play Store and don’t know how then we are here to help you with a very simple solution to the problem that you are facing. The process is pretty simple and you are only going to need access to a PC.
Shall we start and get this going so you can move on with your Google Play tasks?
Change the country in Play Store
This method allows you to change your address whenever you wish. That also means that you can change your address to a whole different country. In case you are representing an organization, then you must add your business address. If not, then you can proceed with your normal email address.
Google Play Latest APK Download
- Log into your Payments account at the following site.
- Now, click the icon for Settings which is in the top-right corner.
- Hit Edit which is next to “Home Address”. Now comes the important part.
- Update your address and by this, I mean the new address that you want be your new one.
- Now, to put this to test, launch the Google Play Store. Find and select any item that you want to download.
- Tap to begin the download and go all the way to the “Accept and buy” point. Remember that you don’t have to go through with the purchase.
- After that, leave the Google Play Store. Then go to the Application Manager in Settings and force stop it from there.
- Also, you have to clear data as well as the cache for the Play Store.
- After the last step, you can now open the Play Store and the changes will have taken effect.
If you open the Play Store and the changes haven’t taken effect, then you must be patient for a while because it can take a couple hours sometimes for the changes to come into effect. But there are some things that you should note while undertaking this process.
Read this to update the Play Store
You may have to sign new terms and service for the new country. If you have your Google Balance greater than a certain amount as specified by Google, then it won’t let you change the country in Play Store. Keep this points in mind if and when you change your country.
This brings us to the end of our discussion. Once you have read this article, you won’t have any qualms about How to change the country in Play Store. If you want further assistance on this topic, then you may contact us at Play Store Guide.