Hello, friends! This article here is on the Play Store APK Download for Android | Google Play Store App where we will brief our readers on the same. We are going to provide the latest version APK file and also discuss the facts of the Google Play Store with you all here.
Googe Play itself does not need any introduction as we all know it is the largest apps and games store for the Android market. It provides services to millions of Android users to keep them interested with their device and make use of different services.
There are many updates with Play Store for Android, and hence we are going to directly provide to you the latest version here. If you are interested in knowing other facts too, please read through this article here to know all about the App Store.
Play Store APK Download Procedure
As we all know it, the Android OS platform is the largest one that leads in numbers for users across the world. The number runs into billions and all of them require apps to run. Ever since Android is out, the Play Store has been serving its users with the best collection of app & games.
Read this for Pokemon GO Download
Although the devices have the app store settings prefixed into the device at manufacture, there are sometimes issues where the users loose the app store setup. Hence, for such reasons, we are here to provide all the Android users with the latest version of the Play Store APK Download over here. If you wish to get it, simply follow these steps;
- Firstly, make sure that your device settings are configured to allow the manual installation of the Play Store APK file.
- To check for this you will have to enter the device settings.
- Enter the “Security” or “Applications” section of the menu and there you will find the “Unknown sources” option.
- Users need to see whether the option is “On” or it is not. If it enabled there will be a tick mark on the box there. If the option is not enabled then you will have to enable it by clicking on it.
- After this, your device is ready to accept the Play Store APK Download and install it on your device.
- Now, click on the below link and download the APK file onto your Android device.
Download Google Play the latest version
- After downloading the Play Store APK file, locate it and open it.
- The setup will run and you will see the “install” option at the lower end of the screen.
- Click on it and wait for the installation to complete successfully.
- Once the installation process is over, you will be able to access the Google Play services easily.
Make sure that when you do access the app store your device is connected to the internet. Initially, you will have to enter your account details so as to set up the store after which, you will have full access to the services. The next thing you will have to know is the updating of the Play Store APK on your device.
Updating your Play Store App
After enjoying the Play Store APK for some time, you may encounter lags or experience errors and connection issues with the app stores. This is due to the lack of an update for the application services. This may happen rarely if you have turned off the “Auto-update” feature of your app store.
Google Play mostly updates its services on it own. There is no particular need to carry out an update sequence manually for the users. If the users wish to check for the same, they can do it in the following manner;
- On your Play Store, go to the settings menu there.
- Scroll down to find the “About” section there and in it, there will be the version details.
- When you tap on that tab, on the details, you will get the message that reads “Play Store is up to date”
- If there is any update available for the user’s device, then the message will read “Update found, tap here to update Play Store”
- On clicking the tab there, your update will start in the background.
There are no notifications for the same in the bar so do not stress on that. In most cases, the Auto-update function works well such that the user will never have to face errors or updating procedures for his/her Play Store. Other than this, there is only the Play Store APK download method by which you will download the latest version the APK file and replace the previously installed version.
Features of Google Play Store for Android
Understanding the Play Store is easy and setting it up is even easier. But, there are lots of things the users did not totally go through before enjoying the app store. By going through these features of the Play Store App, users will be able to know it better and make use of its services to the fullest.
Read this too: Google Play on Android
Here is the list of some important features of the Play Store for Android;
- Firstly, we are glad to inform you that the Play Store App is freely available for all the Android devices.
- It is a source to millions of apps and games from among which the users can choose openly. All the apps and games are available to all of its users equally.
- There are plenty of free apps and games but there are few which reserve the premium services. This means that they are paid versions for the purchase. The users must pay some cost to purchase the application or keep using its services.
- Not just apps and games but the Play Store App offers Movies and TV shows for purchase too. Users can purchase or rent latest movies and watch them directly on their Android devices through the Play Store service.
- Moreover, there is a section for music too. Users can also purchase music tracks for their devices. The users can download the tracks or store them on the Cloud.
- In addition to all these, the Play Store for Android holds the largest collection for e-books in it. Over 500,000 titles to choose from, the app store offers to its users for purchase and reading. The users can either read them online or can purchase them and download the pdf files.
- The Play Store services are available to millions of users of the Android devices across the globe. In about 180 countries so far the services are applicable with more than 40 languages support.
- Furthermore, not just with the Android devices, the Play Store APK is also compatible with the Blackberry, Kindle Fire, iOS (Jailbreak), Nokia, and Windows PC devices.
So, these were some of the most important features that define the services of the Play Store APK. We are confident that our readers are enlightened with this information. We look forward to ou readers in making the best use of the Play Store for Android on their devices.
Finally, we have reached to the closure of this article. Hopefully, most of out readers benefited from the information on Play Store APK Download for Android | Google Play Store App here. We will be happy to solve all your doubts and queries if any. Please send them in at Play Store App. Thank you.