The Android Platform has the strongest support thanks to the Google Play services around. We are going to discuss and provide our readers with the Google Play Store for Android download details here in this article. We have also put down the latest version of the App Store for all readers to access for free.
Google Play is the largest app store for the Android devices. The users can access millions of apps and games on their devices easily through the use of the Play Store.
In this article, we will provide the users with the APK file and explain its setup so that users can easily make through the process.
Play Store for Android Download
The app store is not a new concept for most of the smartphone device users as it has been around for a long time since the smartphone industry picked up. Serving millions of its customers, the Android platform owes its praises to the apps and games that are available to its users from the Google Play.
You might like this: Pokemon GO Download
The Play Store consists of a pool of apps and games amongst which, the majority are free for download and few are premium versions. The premium version apps are so much worth the cost they incur. Before all that, we must get the app store onto our Android devices.
Now, thanks to the modern manufacturers, there are many lucky customers who get the Play Store inbuilt on their devices. For those who do not get this, or, it is deleted (uninstalled) may go through the following steps to get the latest Play Store App Download for their devices;
- Click on the link below to download the Play Store APK file:
Download latest version APK file for Play Store
- When you click the link above, the file will automatically download to your Android device.
- After that, you will have to go to the settings menu and configure your device before installing the Play Store for Android.
- In the settings panel, go to “Applications” or “security” options and look for “Unknown sources” tab.
- Click on it when you get it to enable the Android device for manual installation.
- There will be a tick mark on the option to indicate that it is now “On”
- Next, return to the APK file and click it.
- The file will run and you will see the “Install” option which you need to click.
- Allow the installation process to complete properly and then proceed.
On completion of the installation process, you are now ready to use Google Play for Android services. All you need to do is you will have to setup your Google Account on it after launching it. This is a mandatory procedure for the use of the Play Store for Android.
Read how to Update Play Store
Allow the sync to take place for your account and the Play Store. Google will then verify your account and grant you access to the Play Store for Android. You’ll have to include a payment mode selection if you’re going to buy premium version app from the app store. You can select your preferred payment mode which is immensely secure. Finally, after all this setup, the Play Store App is open to the user on their devices.
In conclusion here, we are glad to have brought to you this information on Google Play Store for Android devices. We hope that all our readers gained something of value. If although there is any kind of error or confusion then please let us know. You can write to us at Play Store Downloads. Thank you.