Every Android user knows that the Google Play Store is one of the best things about Android. But what if stops working? Unfortunately Google Play Store has Stopped – SOLVED: this is the error that many users have faced and we are here to give you a solution to that.
Android is the most versatile operating system in the world. It is mainly used for Smartphones and tablets. Nowadays, Smart TVs also work on the Android OS. Google Play is the official hub of Android for getting Apps and games.
But if the Play Store stops working altogether, then you might have to look for other options. But fret not, we have something up our sleeves for that problem.
Google Play Store Issues Solved
If you are reading this article, then it is highly probable that the Google Play Store on your phone or tablet is not working. Now, we surely have some solutions here, but you may have to try them all one-by-one to get the thorn out of the way. Let’s start, shall we?
Also Read: Google Play Not Working Fix
- Clear Cache and Data: The first and the most simple step that we are going to do. This is the most common solution and it works for many users. So to do this, you have to follow the next couple of steps.
- Go to Settings.
- Then scroll down and find the Applications Manager.
- There you have to find the Google Play Store and tap on it.
- Once there, you will see different options. Now, you have to be careful here.
- What you need to do is find “Clear data” and tap on it.
- This will remove all your data and you will have to sign in again to use the Play Store.
- Below this option, you have to also tap on “Clear Cache”.
- This will help you if the previous one doesn’t seem to do so.
- Follow the same steps and reach the Settings page of Google Play.
- Down below, you will see an option of “Uninstall Updates”.
- When you tap on this button, all the updates of the Play Store will be uninstalled and it you will have the factory version.
- Now, when you will open it again, it should work fine and it will update itself over some time.
- Removing Google Account:
- If none of the above ones work, then you have very few options left. One of the last resorts is removing your Play Store Account and then adding it again.
- To do so, you have to open the Settings menu.
- Scroll all the way down and you will see “Accounts” option.
- Tap on it and it will show you all the Accounts that you have on your device.
- Now, tap on Google and your Google accounts will appear.
- Tap on your Account. Open the options and click “Remove Account”.
- Then try to open Google Play Store and sign in with your account once again and that will probably solve your problem.
These were some of the most common solutions to the Play Store problems at hand. I am pretty sure that you would have solved the issue easily by the time you have reached this paragraph. But, if you’re still not lucky enough, then you might have to use the last resort. To Factory Reset your phone.
Doing this will erase all your data and everything on your device. It’ll be like you have just bought it and took it out of the box. So it is better that you take a backup of everything before you do the reset. You can find the option in Settings> Personal> Backup & Reset> Factory reset.
This will do the job and then you’ll have to setup your device from the start. I hope that this article on Unfortunately Google Play Store has Stopped – SOLVED has helped you enough to get out of the mess. If nothing seems to work, then contact us at Play Store Help.