Android is the most versatile, popular and most in use by smartphones in the world. There are many reasons behind its popularity but one of them is the Play Store. It is the official place to get all the Apps and games. Today, we are going to teach you How to Reinstall Google Play Store.
In this article, our main discussion is going to be on how you can reinstall Google Play Store on your Android phone. Now, the need for reinstalling it may arise when there are a lot of bugs in the app. Or you may be facing a lot of errors like server error, download or update error, etc.
These kinds of errors take the fun out of enjoying another great app. So, let’s get started without any further ado.
Reinstall Google Play
Every Android user may have experienced some or the other kind of errors in their run with the OS. The most common one of them is the Server Error, where the Play Store won’t load anything. So, you won’t be able to browse Apps or games or anything.
Also Read: Fix Error 963 in Play Store
Another one is the Error 963 which says the App or the game can’t be updated or installed. Now, that is the biggest problem when you can’t get the app that you want. But sometimes, the Play Store even goes further and stops working entirely. There are many solutions that may or may not work, but reinstalling works almost every time.
We won’t be discussing the other method; only this one. Reinstalling is not that difficult if you stick to these steps. Well, you can’t completely uninstall the Play Store because it is a system app. You can if you have rooted your device but that also comes with consequences.
- The first step is to revert the Play Store back to its factory version.
- To do that, you have to head over to Settings, and then open Apps/Application Manager.
- Find the Play Store and tap on it. This will open its Settings page and you will see a lot of options.
- Tap on the “Uninstall Updates” button and click “Yes” if prompted.
- This will uninstall the latest version of the Play Store and revert it back to the version that it came with when you bought the phone.
- Half the process is over by now. Now, all you have to do is update the Play Store to the latest version to make it anew and get rid of the errors.
- There are tow ways to do that. One is to open the Play Store after you have uninstalled the updates.
- The Play Store will automatically find the latest version and update it automatically. But you have to sign in with your Google Account first.
- Another way is to download the APK and then install it manually. Here is the link.
Reinstall Google Play Latest APK
- Download the APK file and then click it to install it.
How to Logout of Play Store
That’s it, fellas. The simple and easy steps to reinstall Google Play on your Android phone. Just stick to the steps and you will get through unscathed.
Now, that we have shown you How to reinstall Google Play Store, we must take leave. I hope that all of you have understood the process clearly enough to carry it out yourself. If you have, then send us your feedback at Play Store App.