Hey, guys! Do you know How to Log out of Google Play Store? If not, then this post is just the thing that you have been looking for. Many Android users feel the need to log out of the Google Play Store after they have used it for a couple of months or years.
This is because they either need to delete their current account or that they want to use another account to install apps from the Play Store. Regardless of what the reason is, we have a solution for you. There are a few simple methods by which you can get the job done.
Here in this next section, you will find out how to log out of Google Play Store and that will see you through the method.
Log out of Google Play Store
Usually, there isn’t any fixed place in Google Play that you can use to log out. So, with the help of this method we have given, you can easily log out from the Play Store on your Android phone. The trick is really simple: removing your existing Google accounts from Settings. Take a look at the next couple steps to know how.
Also read: Fix Play Store Not Working
- Make your way to the Settings menu on your phone and select Accounts & Sync.
- This will show you all the accounts that you currently use on your Android phone or tablet.
- Google will also be one of them. Tap on Google and it will show you your Google Account.
- Now, Tap on your account that you wish to remove.
- When you click on the account, you will see all your Account information.
- In the top-right corner, click the options button.
- Select Remove account from the drop-down menu.
- If you have multiple accounts, then you will have to repeat this process for all of them, if you want to log out of all of them.
That’s it! Upon the completion of the procedure, you will have successfully removed your Google Account and also logged out of Google Play at the same time. After that, you can add another account if you want to install any app or game from the Google Play Store.
This is the end of our discussion on and I’m sure that after reading this post, you surely have learned How to Log out of Google Play Store. If you liked reading this article, then we would like to hear some positive feedback about it on Play Store Help.