We all know about the Pokémon Go game that has made a such a huge impact on the virtual gaming world with real-time mapping sequences. Well, we are here with this article on Pokémon Go Play Store App for Android | Google Game Download & Install devices using which our readers will get the app easily no matter where they are.
The Pokémon Go Play Store game is available as it is said but for some users, it does not work the same way. This is because their country or location is banned of using the Pokémon Go game. We have a simple solution for those users too whereby they can also get it using the Play Store.
If you want to know more about this, continue with the article till the end.
Pokémon Go Play Store App Download
Pokémon GO has shocked the world by providing a real-time mapping game based on the Pokémon characters. The game demands the users to walk out on roads and explore different areas of their city in search of virtual Pokémon creatures. The reality is the walking or moving to different places whereas the virtuality lies in the Pokémon creatures that we gain as we move along.
Try this: Play Store on Android
This game has gained popularity and fame in very short time due to its unique idea. It has not been long that the game has been banned in some areas where people find the risk of moving around with the GPS functionality being tracked by the game servers. Despite this, the application is still available on the Play Store App market officially for the Android device users.
We are going to help our readers through the process here so we request you to follow the steps accordingly;
- Firstly, on your Android device, you need to install the Google Play App Store (latest) version. Here is the link to get that.
- After downloading the APK file, you need to install it onto your device. Remember to enable the option for “unknown sources” in the application’s settings menu.
- When the Play Store App is ready, you need to provide your Gmail account details there. Make sure you do not enter any payment mode acceptance or details as we will have to keep the Pokémon Go Play Store free.
- The search for the Pokémon Go game on the app store.
- You will get several results there. So to remove the confusion, you can use the following link to directly reach the app.
Pokémon GO Download Page
- Select the “install” tab there and the payment pop-up will come up on the screen.
- You should click on “Skip” option there and allow the Pokémon Go Play Store Download to proceed.
- The application will install on your device directly in some time.
Launch the App on your Android device and enter your location details. If the servers accept your location then you are good to go on with the use. If it does not accept the same, then you will have to download a VPN app and Location spoofer app. Then using the VPN and Location spoofing apps to change your device location.
Check out Google Play Update
Allow the Pokémon Go Play Store to check your new location. Once the trick is successful, you will have the access to the new account on the Pokémon Go Game. With this, you will be able to play the game in your locality even if it has a ban in your region.
On this note, we have reached the conclusion of the article here. We hope that our readers are happy with this information on Pokémon Go Play Store App for Android | Google Game Download & Install. If any reader has any questions or wishes to send in their suggestions; then please do so at Play Store Guide.