This article here is the most elaborate textual guide you will ever find on the web on Google Play Store Download App & APK Android Free | PlayStore App. We are going to elaborate almost everything about Google Play Store, its services, its features, its setup for Android, iOS, Blackberry, Nokia, Kindle and other devices.
The term Google Play Store may not be new to any individual who uses a smartphone. The Play Store services brought up by Google now dominates the Android market and also configures itself for other devices too. The app store serves hundred thousands of apps and games among which most are for free and some are paid versions.
Google Play Store is not just for apps and games but it serves its users with much more. There are music files, e-books, Movies & TV shows, etc. It’s a bundled package to get all the entertainment aspects together. For those who are looking for any detail relating to the Google Play Store, this article is the one you need to go through.
- Features of Google Play Store App
- Play Store APK Download (latest version)
- Play Store Download Settings & Setup
- Play Store Download for PC
- Play Store Desktop Web services
- How to update Play Store App?
- Alternatives to Play Store Download
- Downloading Apps from Play Store
- Play Store APK for Blackberry devices
- Play Store APK for Nokia Android devices
- Play Store Download for Kindle
- Play Store Download for iOS devices
- Play Store APK for Android Tablets
Features of Google Play Store App
Ever since the Launch of the Android devices, the Google Play Store has found an incredible place for growth. As we know it now, the Google Play Store App is the top most priority for apps and game on all Android devices. Even with the emergence of many other alternative app stores, Google Play stands firm to its position in the top.
It was in 2008 that the Google Play Store was out and highly noted as the best app store to provide a number of apps and games. With Google Play Store, the developers also were encouraged to bring out more apps and games which quickly became a popular trend. Moreover, the smartphone technology was a plus where the apps from Google Play were such that the users were attracted to them instantaneously.
But these facts were not just it. The features of the Google Play Store are the major factors that bring about this success that it has. We have briefly listed out the main features that the Google Play Store provides to its users. Here is the list for our readers to consider;
- The Google Play Store and its services are free to access for any compatible device user. There are various means by which users can get the Google Play Store on their device for free.
- The app store has no boundaries. This means that the app store is for all the users in any place across the globe.
- It simply requires a Google account to start up with. If you are going to make purchases of paid services then you will have to provide your consent on which method you would like to make the purchases by. This simply creates an account for your Google Play Store app for easy access on the smartphone or PC device.
- The app store provides access to more than 1.8 million apps and games for all its users. The majority of the apps are free and some are premium versions which the users must purchase to get.
- For Music, the Play Store serves its section as Google Play Music using which the users can upload, listen to, or even download (purchase) different songs. It offers music of different languages for music lovers al over the world. To download/get the songs for offline listening, the users have to purchase the music at very low costs, about $0.69 to a maximum of $1.29. The Google Play Music is presently available in 58 countries.
- Similarly, Google Play Store has the largest collection of e-books for its users. It serves over 5 million titles which include the best-selling and latest books in the market. Users have to purchase these as well and they can download it on their devices in PDF formats if they wish to or keep it on Cloud.
- There is a section for latest Movies and TV shows too. Users can watch the offered movies and shows as per their choices. It includes Hollywood, Bollywood, and other movies for over 70 countries in the world.
- Additionally, Google Play Store APK Download is compatible with other devices as well.
So, this was the list of the benefits you are going to have with the Google Play Store for your device. With so much to offer, definitely, the Google Play Store is the largest one in all terms. It is an ocean of applications and services that the Android and other compatible device users can avail.
Play Store APK Download (latest version)
As we said, the Google Play Store and services were introduced for the Android platform. Android being flexible for the apps and games, the developers could easily get more for the Android devices. In this manner, the Google Play Store was heavily filled with Android apps and games.
Luckily, the Android developers place the Google Play Store initially on the device for users to access the store easily. Most new Android devices come with the Store due to which users do not have to worry about downloading it. But, your version may be outdated or it may require a very large update. So, to avoid that, we are providing you this latest version Play Store APK file for setup.
|Latest version:||7.8.16  [PR]|
|Minimum Requirement:||Android version 4.0+|
|App Features:||Largest store for free & paid apps/games for Android|
If you wish to simply know how to set up the update your Play Store application on your Android device, refer the link provided. Before heading straight up to the procedure, you must ensure that your Android device is compatible with the APK file we are providing. If these points match then you are good to carry on with the steps;
- Make sure that you are using an Android device of version 4.0
- You require RAM of 512MB on your device (1GB preferrable)
- To enhance the performance of the app store, keep the device memory of about 100MB free.
Once the compatibility factors are cross-checked, you can move on to the procedure. Now, follow these steps to get the Play Store APK download and installation for your device;
- Click on this link here to download the latest version (dated 06 Apr 2017) of the Google Play Store APK file for your compatible Android device.
- After downloading the APK file, tap on it to run it.
- You may see a message showing that the device is still not ready for the installation of the APK file. This will mean that the authorization of external application’s installation is not approved for now.
- To change this, you will have to access your device settings and enter the “security” options.
- There you will find the “Unknown sources” option. In some Android devices, the option is under the “privacy settings” menu.
- Click on the “unknown sources” tab which will display a tick mark when turned ‘on’. We need to let this device setting be left ‘on’ so that we can install the APK file on the device manually. Fret not as this change will not put your device to harm.
- After this, return to the Google Play Store APK file and tap on it again.
- This time the option for installation will appear on the bottom section of the screen.
- Click on “install” and allow the installation process to commence.
- After some while, the Play Store Download and installation will be completed.
With this, the Google Play Store APK download and setup is over. Users will have to follow each and every step as given here to successfully get through this process. After the installation, there comes the settings and configuration where we will describe how users should set their new app store on their device. We will see this in the following section of the article.
Play Store Download Settings & Setup
The download and installation steps are easy and users can promptly carry them out by reading the instructions. After all that, the main part comes to the setup of the Play Store App. To start up with the settings, you need to make sure that you have successfully installed the latest version of the app store on your device. Then, to proceed, read through these points to understand the setup;
- Tap on the Google Play Store App icon on your device home screen to launch it.
- When the app store loads, it will open up the setup page where you will have to enter a valid Gmail account ID.
- Google will verify that your device and Play Store are in sync with an existing ID.
- On verification, you will get access to the app store and it will load up to its main page.
- You will see the categories like apps and games, top, trending and installed on the device.
- On the top left corner, you will see the settings menu of the app store.
- You can manage notifications, App Store update options, Search history options from within the menu.
In this manner, you will be able to set up your Google Play Store App on your device. The settings section is clear and users can easily navigate through the options. The Auto-update options and other important allowances must be checked first when the app store is ready for use.
Play Store Download for PC
The Google Play Store download is not only for the smartphone devices but it also can now be used on the PC devices. We are going to brief you on the procedure to get the Google Play Store application on your PC devices but first, we must understand what are the uses of such a combination.
We know that an from an app store, we are going to access many files and this will require higher RAM and ROM on your device. Moreover, the PC display is perfect for movie watching, gaming, and other application services. Hence, for such reasons, users tend to enjoy Play Store download for their PCs.
Let me break it to you guys that the Google Play Store App is not directly available as a .exe file for your PC. So, you are going to make use of the Android emulator application for running the Android compatible Play Store APK file on the PC. The emulator application is the one that will create an Android-friendly environment for the APK to run on the PC.
Here is what you need to do to setup this configuration;
- Firstly, you need to download the Bluestacks setup file on your PC device.
- Here is the link for the Bluestacks download.
- After downloading the file on your PC, you need to install it there.
- Click on the file and select the “install” tab there.
- Select “Agree” to the terms page pop up that appears on the screen.
- The installation process will take place and will continue for some time until completion.
- Now, you will need the Play Store APK file to get it on the Bluestacks application.
- Use the link in the above section and download the APK file. If you have the APK file on your Android device, simply transfer it to the PC device.
- After that is done, simply right-click the APK file and select “open with” option.
- A list of apps will appear from among which you will have to choose the Bluestacks application.
- This will trigger the installation of the Google Play Store App on your PC device using the Bluestacks application.
Finally, when the process is complete, you will be ale to use the Google Play Store app on your PC. This will definitely make use of the Bluestacks application as the Play Store icon will appear under the “All apps” section of the Bluestacks application. You can also enable the Play Store on Google Chromebook for easy access.
Play Store Desktop Web services
We just saw how beneficial the use of the Google Play Store is with the PC devices. But, the process seems to be a little exhausting right? Well, the desktop services also exist where users can make some use of the services using the browser. Here they will not have to download the whole application onto their device rather they will be using the Play Store website for accessing their device apps.
Firstly, to access the website of the Play Store, simply click on the link here. When you reach the site, you will see that even without any login, you will be able to see the categories and other promotional information regarding the apps, games, books, music or movies services that the user can avail on the app.
On the left side of the screen, you will see the settings and other options to manage the site & services. Click on the account tab and enter your login credentials to the Play Store. This is the same Gmail account ID details that you have placed for your mobile app. Having done that, you can easily access the services on your PC and select the apps and games or music files for your device using the Google Play Store Download website.
If you want to download an app directly to your Android device, you need to do the following;
- First search for any desired app or game that you wish to download.
- Then, in the description page of the desired app or game, there will be an “install” or a “purchase” option there.
- If the app is free, you will be able to install the app and if it is premium, then you will have to purchase it with appropriate payment mode selection.
- After the installation, all you need to do is just access your smartphone device and open the Play Store and the process will be done.
This service not only provides apps and games but it can also be used for other services. The Google Music and Movies section is also available for the user to search and explore. The Play Store web service simply makes the access to the app store easier in a different way where the user can clearly make his/her choices with the apps & games.
How to update Play Store App?
Like any other application, you may wonder something for the Google Play Store App update too. Firstly, let me tell you that as a default app store on the Android devices, the system does not need to get any manual updates for the app store. The servers of Google services will keep making updates for the app store on the device automatically.
The Play Store App always updates to the latest version in the background. So, due to this reason, the users never come to know if their app store is upgraded or not. Well, there is one way to find out. If you want to check for any update then follow these steps;
- You need to access the Google Play Store on your device.
- Click on the three line icon (menu icon) on the left top side of the page.
- Then, you will see the “settings” menu that you need to click.
- A new list of the menu will appear there in which all the “Auto-update” options are there.
- Scroll down there to reach the “About” section where you will see the “Play Store version” description.
- You can click on that description and the system will quickly check for updates.
- If your Google Play Store is updated, you will receive the “Google Play is up to date” pop-up on the screen.
- If there is any update available there then the message will read that update is found. You will get an option to apply the updates to which you can click “Yes” or “Later”
- The updates will take place in the background when connected to the web servers.
Hence, this is the most any user can do regarding the Google Play Store download updates. For those whose app store does not update automatically due to any reason can try this trick method. They will have to check the Play Store APK file externally and install it manually onto their devices.
Alternatives to Play Store Download
With all these services on Google Play Store app, it serves its users to the best of its ability. Although the fact that some of the apps in the app store are no free disturbs is users at times. Obviously, there are competitors now in this market too. With developments in the IT sector, developers have managed to bring about many other app stores in the market.
We are going to discuss few of the best alternatives that exist for the Play Store Download. Here we’ll be targeting the Android platform market for the time being as it is the major one that the Store aims for. Here is a list of few worthy alternatives of the Google Play Store in the market;
- Aptoide: This is an app store and a great Play Store Alternative for Android device users to get free apps for their devices. Aptoide offers around 65000 apps and games for all of its users. What’s more fascinating is that the Aptoide store does not require any kind of sign up for the use of the services. All services are free and legal for access by any user across the globe. There is multiple language support on it for different users. Furthermore, the app store offers a section for each user to come and share their apps with others. You can get thousands of apps on this which aren’t generally accessible for Play Store Download.
- 9Apps: Another Google Play Store Alternative which gives free apps and games for its users but this can actually be used as a browser too. Users can search for other content too on the 9Apps store. There are plenty of fine apps that the users will wish to have in it and are all free for access. The added advantage of this app store is that it allows you to backup your app data, update them and clear junk memory too. It is a decent alternative to the Play Store Download for the Android devices.
- Mobogenie: As the name suggests, Mobogenie is the Genie for your device. It will grant more than just three apps for your device. On a serious note, the app store is a worthy opponent to the Play Store services that Android users make use of. There is no registration involved with this app store either and hence it is easy for users to access. Moreover, there are more functions it can perform like device management, files and data backup, contact and message management, etc.
There are plenty more apps that you can search over the web like F-Droid, 1Mobile Market, AC Market, AppBrain, etc. You can continue with our suggestions or look for more through the internet as there are many new and trending app stores which assume to be the best alternatives for the Play Store Download.
Downloading Apps from Play Store
On the Google Play Store Download Application, the Android users can access the largest collection of free and premium apps in it. The section for the apps is always reciprocating with changes hence there are lots of new and updated apps in the store. It is notable to say that the users of the Google Play Store Download will never get bored as there are plenty of options to choose from. Refer here for the best Play Store games of all times.
To access the apps section, the users simply have to launch their Google Play Store app on their smartphone devices. There they will see the top trending apps as well as some suggestions as per your searches. There is a search bar to navigate across the app store and look for the desired apps too. Here are the steps to simply download and install the apps on your device;
- When you access the Play store, you may search for the app that you want or check out the ‘latest’ or ‘trending’ section on it. There are apps also according to categories which make the search process easier.
- Once you find your desired app, you can click on the app name and enter its description.
- You need to check the description of the app and other details like reviews and version details.
- After checking, if you wish to download the app then you should click on the “Install” tab there. If the app is available at some cost or premium subscription then you will see the “Buy” option with its cost besides the option.
- The app store will directly initiate the download and installation process there if the app is free.
- If the app is a premium version, you will be directed to the payment mode page where you will make the purchase after which the installation will begin.
- Finally, after installation, you will be able to use the app on your device as per its configuration.
In this kind of process, the installation is automatic and hence requires no changes from the device settings, unlike the manual installation process. So, follow these steps and download your favorite apps today from the Google Play Store. If you face any kind of Play Store issues then look here for the solutions.
Play Store APK for Blackberry devices
As we told you initially, the Google Play Store Download is possible for various other devices with different configurations. Similarly, Play Store APK is compatible with Blackberry devices as well. We are going to describe the steps to get the Play Store APK installation onto your Blackberry device. Consider these steps here;
- Firstly, on your Blackberry device, go to settings. Enter the “apps” section and select the “Allow apps from other resources” option to turn it “ON”
- Next, you need to download the Google Play Store APK file onto your Blackberry device. You can use the link from the section of APK download in our article here.
- After downloading the APK file, you simply have to tap on it and then select the “Install” tab.
- Just like on the Android devices, you need to enter your Google account ID so that you will be able to use it for the Play Store purchases.
Finally, after the installation and account setup, you are free to use Google Play Store services on your Blackberry device. In this manner, you will be able to have lots of apps and games and other features for your device.
Play Store APK for Nokia Android devices
Just as we know it, the Brand Nokia has been an all time favorite when it comes to mobile phones. It has also launched several successful projects for the Nokia smartphone industry. On it, some devices are partially Android based and hence cannot directly equip the APK files such as the Play Store APK.
On Nokia, we can get the Google Play Store APK installation by actually using the emulator for the device. Here are the steps for to get the app store on your Nokia devices;
- Firstly, you need to download the two important files namely; “wconnect tool” and “Android SDK ADB tool”
- On your Windows Phone, you need to access the security options and then follow this path “Update and Security -> For Developers”
- You will have to enable the “Developer Mode” and the “device discovery” there.
- After that, open the tools that you downloaded and extract the files.
- Connect your device to a PC using a USB. The Windows PC must contain the Play Store APK file on it so make sure you get one beforehand.
- Then, open the command prompt tab on it.
- Type the term “adb devices” in the command prompt and click enter.
- You will see a list of devices connected to the PC via USB ADB debugging.
- Select the Nokia phone and then type the following: “adb install ABC.apk” where ABC actually is the file location and name of Google Play Store APK.
- Make sure you enter its location correctly as the next ‘enter’ will initiate the Play Store APK installation on your Nokia phone.
- If things work out correctly, the installation will complete soon and you can then disconnect your device from your PC and use it normally.
You will have the Android app store on your Nokia devices to download and use Android apps on your device. Make sure you follow each step properly so as to not miss out anything important that may cause errors for the setup.
Play Store Download for Kindle
The Kindle devices brought for users by Amazon have their own OS and supporting App store as well. They mostly utilize the default Amazon App Store for their devices. Well, not all apps and found in the Amazon app store and hence users wish to have the Play Store app market on their Kindle devices.
Here are the steps to get the Play Store App on your Amazon Kindle device;
- You need to connect your Kindle device to a Windows PC first.
- Then, download Kindle ADB drivers from the web and install them.
- Launch the security options of the device and enable the ADB debugging option
- Install the drives to the device using the PC.
- Then, visit the following website and download the “Amazon Fire Kindle Play Store.zip” file.
- Extract the files on your device.
- Open the command prompt and enter “ADB devices” to connect with the Kindle Fire device.
- Then enter “ADB install Play Store.apk” where Play Store.apk is the file location and exact file name of the Play Store APK on your Windows PC.
- Click enter and this will install the Google Play Store files onto your Kindle device directly.
After this, you will be ale to enjoy the apps and games on the Amazon Fire Kindle too. The device will eventually run like an Android tablet when Android apps will be installed onto it. With Play Store APK, Kindle users will also have access to the e-book services that provides the largest collection for all of its users.
Play Store Download for iOS devices
The Google Play Store diversity is such that also the iOS device users wish to have it for the apps and games. The two greatest app stores are at a fight for the positions that they hold on the user’s device. It is surprising to see that users of the iOS devices would opt for Play Store services more than the iTunes App store due to better options in it.
Hence, we are going to help out any iOS device user here who wishes to get the Google Play Store Download for their device. There are two ways to do the same. Check out both of these methods and then proceed to execute the steps for either of them;
- Cydia method: This method works with a jailbroken device. You need to download Cydia from the web onto your iOS device. Then,
- launch the Cydia application on your device and tap on “Manage” tab here.
- Select “sources -> Edit -> Add” until you reach a prompt to enter the Bootlace web address.
- Run the Bootlace tool and then reboot your iOS device.
- After this, download the iDroid app and install it onto your iOS device.
- In the iDroid application, you will find the Google Play Store files when you search for it there.
- Click on it and allow the installation to begin on your device.
- On completion of this, you will be able to access the Play Store App market via its icon on the app’s drawer.
- Android Emulator method: In this method, the users will make use of an Android emulator for their device. This will establish an environment suitable to run the Google Play Store APK file on the iOS device. Here are the steps;
- Firstly, you need to download the ‘Andy Emulator’ on your iOS device.
- After installing it, you need to search for the Play Store APK and use the Andy emulator to run it on your iOS device.
- This will initiate the Play Store APK installation on the device.
- In some time, Google Play Store app will be ready to run smoothly.
The iOS device users can get the Play Store Download by following either of the two ways that we have provided here. With this download, the iOS users will also be able to run Android apps and games on their devices easily.
Play Store APK for Android Tablets
We have seen that the Play Store APK download for the Android devices in this article takes place smoothly. Similarly, for the Android devices, the procedure is equally same and easy. The use of the Play Store download app on the tablet devices is also important as the size of the tablet allows users to enjoy games and other apps and services better.
To get the App store onto your Android tablet, simply do this;
- Firstly, configure the settings of the device by changing the “unknown sources” status from “off” to “on”
- Then, you will have to download the Google Play Store APK file on your Android tablet.
- You can fetch the file from the first section in this article.
- Once you’ve downloaded it on your tablet, click on it and select “install”
- The Play Store app will install on your Android tablet in few moments.
So, this is how you can get the Play Store Download and installation done for your Android Tablet. The procedure is very similar to that of an Android smartphone, isn’t it? Well, as the Operating Software remains same, there is no issue with the process and it is likely to be in the way we just explained.
Play Store’s Popular and Trending apps
We’ve been explaining a lot of technical procedures until now but here we will describe something different for you all. Here is a list of some of the most popular and trending apps that users can find on the Google Play Store market. There are many famous apps but these are the major ones that stand high in the ranks;
- Instagram: This is an era of socialization where people make use of different resources to enhance their personalities in front of the world. Instagram is the big hit application which enables the users to create profiles and share images, videos with their followers. The users have an opportunity to showcase themselves in public media and allow other users to see and interact with them. There are many features that build up the Instagram to this point and major ones are “Live streaming videos, Special effect short video like ‘Boomerang’, etc. Not just this but the app also allows users to directly text message another Instagram user using the app.
- Whatsapp: The name is not going to be at all unfamiliar as we are confident that most of our readers might be knowing Whatsapp. It is the most famous text and media sharing application that allows users to interact with their friends in the fastest manner. It is the number one app which Google Play Store delivers to its users. Whatsapp is the app for which more than 15 million downloads have taken place. For this reason, the Play Store Download is really important for other devices too.
- Facebook: The app that defines social networking to its best is Facebook. The service was first available as a web service. Later, the app developed from it due to its grand success. There are millions of users who are Facebook users and have got their social identity on this platform. It is in the Google Play Store that the Android device users can find the Facebook app. The app offers an easier way to navigate through the profile of the user and interact with their friends and the world easily. Moreover, thanks to the Play Store Download, the application updates can take place easily from time to time.
- YouTube: This service has also been with us for quite some time. It was first only available as a web service but later due to the rise of apps, the YouTube app was also launched. On it, there are videos & music files that are officially available for the whole world to watch and access. Although you cannot download the videos and music files directly, the site is for official viewing only. Any user can upload content to YouTube through an account. YouTube is really famous and its app is available on the Google Play Store for download for free.
- SHAREit: This is by far the best and fastest way to transfer your files from one device to another via the wireless medium. The app works on the same principle that other wireless file transfer and sharing apps work which is the Wi-Fi technology. SHAREit can connect one mobile device to a number of devices being either smartphones or the PC devices. The speed of file transfer is higher than the Bluetooth transfer in great terms.
There are many other apps that you may find on the Google Play Store like UC Browser, Snapchat, Pokemon GO, PicsArt, etc. Once you get the Play Store APK download complete, you will be able to access all the trending and latest apps on your Android devices easily.
Play Store errors & Fix
As much as we are happy to bring out the Google Play Store features, there are few server errors that you may encounter while using the App Store. It is not probable to have a major issue while using it. But, there are few minor issues that our readers might want to take care about so that they do not fall into the problems;
Here are the few errors that commonly may occur on the Play Store Download app;
- The very first error is the “Error 495” which is very common on Google Play Store. It usually appears while trying to update or download an app or game onto your device. To clear this kind of error, you need to clear the cache for the “play store” under the application memory. Note, you may also loose your App store update to resolve this error as it is a very crucial one.
- Most users also get “Error 941” which occasionally occurs while updating any app on your device. To overcome this kind of error the user can try to clear the cache memory of the app that they want to update first. If this does not help then you will have to uninstall the app. Then, the user can download the latest version again from the Play Store.
- “DF-BPA-09” is another error that you may encounter while trying to purchase an app or game using the Play Store. To avoid any issues with the mode of payment, we encourage our readers that if such an error occurs; then you better clear the cache for the Google Play Store services. You may need to re-install updates for the same so do it so as to be safe from any kind of further issues.
- “Error RPC: S-3” Such an error defines that the user cannot download the app or game due to some authentication issues. To solve this, you need to remove your current Google Account and then re-enter it. Allow the servers to authenticate it with your Play Store and then try to download or update an app.
So these are the common errors that you may face while using the Google Play Store Download app services. There can be other errors that you may solve in a similar manner as explained up here. Other than these, there are no major issues that actually exist with the Play Store Download.
After all this discussion, we are now going to end this elaborative article here. We hope that we have covered all the major points relating to the Google Play Store Download App & APK Android Free | PlayStore App. If you have any questions relating to the app store or our article then send them in at Play Store Guide. Thank you.